Wednesday, June 04, 2008

VOTE FOR THE NEW 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD!

I've visited the site of the New 7 Wonders and even voted for our very own Tubbbataha Reef, Chocolate Hills, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and Mayon Volcano. I also voted for Vietnam's Ha Long Bay and for Baikal Lake of the Russian Federation. I voted twice for all of our nominees. I am supporting the nominees of the Philippines not just because I am a Filipino but because I've seen that our nominees were really amazing. Mayon Volcano having a perfect cone, Two of Palawan's wonder: Tubbataha Reef and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park were two proofs of the beauty and wealth of Palawan, and lastly, the Chocolate Hills - Bohol's MUST see site, Imagine those thousands of hills that change colors depending on the season (if my memory's serving me right. We've been studying this since elementary). I don't think other countries have their own version of the Chocolate Hills.

Our nominees were just proofs that we can be proud of our country. We might have been to other countries and be amazed by their sites too but we should not forget that we were also gifted with wonderful sites.

SUPPORT OUR OWN.
Visit the New7Wonders of the world. http://www.new7wonders.com
Just register at http://www.new7wonders.com/classic/en/n7w/register/
and count our nominees in.

**
World's Ranking (AS OF THE MOMENT):

# 3: TUBBATAHA REEF
# 4: CHOCOLATE HILLS
# 6: PUERTO PRINCESA SUBTERRANEAN RIVER NATIONAL PARK
# 10: MAYON VOLCANO

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos