Wednesday, January 30, 2008

These Girls.,My Friends

EVERY NOW AND THEN, WE FIND A SPECIAL FRIEND
WHO NEVER LETS US DOWN
WHO UNDERSTANDS IT ALL
REACHES OUT EACH TIME YOU FALL

-Jordan Hill, Remember me This Way


Two years of being in La Salle was worthy, funny, enjoyable, and unforgettable.
Aside from loving my studies, I love my friends too, and for this entry, I want to share some pics I have with few of my girl friends
(spending the last two terms with them.,haaaay)

HAPPY MONDAY AT JAVA:

me with ericka



timmy, reese, zhane

WEDNESDAY, WITH TIMMY AND MY 106 GIRLS


the air.,with marie and pau


before getting inside the museum, with timmy, my ever buddy



I'LL MAKE A WISH FOR YOU
AND HOPE IT WILL COME TRUE
.,IF YOU LOSE YOUR WAY
THINK BACK ON YESTERDAY
REMEMBER ME.,
THIS
WAY

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos