Thursday, January 03, 2008

My High School Friends, My Siblings

Last December 29, I was with my HS friends - we had our get together! We rarely see each other, so, kapag nagkikita kami, camwhoring to the highest level talaga, hahahaha. We don't care kung nasaan man kami. :D

Before heading to ATC, we met up at SM Dasma first. Pinagana ang camera, hehehehe, Tinetesting namin, so may group pic bago umalis. We waited for so long because a few were late, hahahaha, hindi ako nagpaparinig, hahaha.

Terno-terno hindi ba? Red Team: Jolo, Jana, Jaymee (puro J!) with Roselee, wala pa siya sa pic; Yellow Team - Marge and Ranj na wala pa dahil hinihintay pa namin siya diyan. and ang Green Team : Me and Vinci! Grabe na to Vinch ha, sa tuwing umaalis tayo, lagi tayong terno! Ano ba yan, sabagay, Daddy nga pala kita, hahahahahaha. Father and Daughter Tandem :D
Si joanah, walang kapartner, hahahaha :P, okay lang yan, you have a boyfriend naman.

Jolo provided the ride! Wee. Hehehehe, thanks to him. We didn't rub elbows with the people in Cavite. Hehehehe. On our way to Town, we were exchanging stories about anything under the sun, watta, okay, one of our topics was giving birth, and Vinci was like "Ano ba, tama na! " , pero mas panalo yung linya ni Jana, I won't put that here because that was I guess, censored! Hahaha. Baka maloka yung mga makakabasa nito.


At ATC - we had our lunch first because we were all hungry, lalo na ko! I didn't eat breakfast because I woke up late, Vinci and I decided to meet up by 9 but I woke up at 8:30! hahahaha. and I still have to take a bath, fix myself, put on my make up, etc. ;) While eating our lunch, we were starting our thing - camwhoring! Ooops, even before we started eating lunch, Jana and I were starting to do our vanity shots.

okay, start na ng vanity shots, ready, 1, Jana, Ikaw na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, putol, isa pa nga

better :D

yung boots mo naman





Then, series of camwhoring na, even before watching Sakal Sakali Saklolo, which we found amusing and entertaining! We couldn't stop laughing at Bronson! That kid! hahahaha. The film was good! Watch it people, it would be worthy of your time and money!





courtesy of my good friend - our resident photographer, Vinch!! Go Daddy!! Nice Work! :D



models, we're like going back to highschool

baby you don't have to worry ;)

no need to hurry, no one ever said that there's an easy way


when they're closing all their doors and they don't want you anymore,

this sounds funny but I'll say it anyway

I'll STAY THROUGH THE BAD TIMES

I'LL GET BY, IF YOU SMILE


***
MORE PICTURES can be seen in MY MULTIPLY, you could view it freely if you're one of my contacts, but if you're not, then, sorry ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos