Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crushing Mode

I was browsing the GMA thread of / about Bryan Termulo (PPS 3 first runner-up) . I couldn't help but agree with what his fans were saying about him. I guess, he was really nice (in person), and even I, if given the chance to see him would say 'WHY NOT? I WOULD LOVE TO!'

I (first) noticed him when he joined PPS 3, he was yet to be one of the final contenders. From that very moment I saw him "Guwapo naman nito!" Then, I forgot about him. Last month, Dave made me remember him, he said he likes Bryan Termulo's looks, and I agreed (I see him on tv but the thought of having him as my crush was quite forgotten ;p).

I hope, I'd be seeing Bryan soon!! Pretty soon! I hope I'd be given a chance to work for GMA. hahahaha. Well, in the first place, working for GMA was really my goal, and being one of their journalists was MY GREATEST DREAM.




picture taken from:
http://www.igma.tv/profile/bryan-termulo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos