Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas in La Salle

Kor, Reese, Dave, Me: Christmas in La Salle

I love yesterday. I was able to spend it with my good friends. Even if I wasn't able to make it to the FIRST HONORS DEANS LIST this Second Term, at least, I still made it to the Dean's List. The term was full of stress, but, still, I survived.

Yesterday was camwhoring day for the BINUKOTS. From the moment we waited for Ericka, until the evening, we were abusing my camera, hahahaha, because Kor's camera surrendered after claiming our (Dave and I) course card in FILSTUD .

"THAT" was I guess, Our Last Christmas in La Salle. I don't want to extend!! I want to graduate by October. Hehehe :))

I would surely miss my friends. But the memories we shared, would forever live through.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos