Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Get Together

Today is December 28, 2007 -> exactly 1:40 am

I am still wide awake, waiting for my antivirus to finish scanning all the files.
Tomorrow will be another exciting day because I'll be seeing my High School friends. I really miss them so much! We rarely see each other since the start of our College Days.

When I'm with them, I feel like I want to stop the hands of time to savor every moment with them and take as many pictures as I can so as to capture that very special moment of being with the precious people in my life - my brothers, my sisters, my closest friends -> my high school friends!

Each of them is irreplaceable, the same thing when someone says that each one is unique. I love them, and I am going to enjoy my Saturday with them.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos