Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Feel Very Grateful

Tears of Joy..yes, it's true. I am crying now not because I am hurt or whatsoever, but because I am superbly happy and blessed of what I have right now. Who cares if I still don't have a boyfriend? I am far from being an old maid. Anyway, I immediately decided to post an entry to share to the whole world how grateful I am right now. I'm still in the Dean's List, First Honors with a gpa of 3.5++! I never expected for it because since the start of the term I am only aiming to be in the deans list, second honors; but now, I remained in the first honors. I promise to do better next term! I have Thesis1 next term, and even if I already have two topics, I still think and think and think of any topic that I can work on to. I listed 4 topics but I haven't consulted Sir Ynion, so there, I'm just going to text him one of these days for that.

Gosh, until now, I feel very grateful. I never thought Miss Enriquez will give me a 4.0 in LBYPHYF. Noong una kasi nakalagay sa course card ko ay 1.5, so naspeechless ako at taranta dahil sa hindi ako makakaDL kahit na ang gpa ko na that time ay 3.4++, sa DL kasi you shall not have grades below 2.0 kaya naman ako kahapon mega tanong kay Miss Enriquez kung bakit ganoon ang grade ko, sabi niya I missed an activity daw so sabi ko hindi naman ako nag absent kahit kailan, Hinanap niya and Thank God! She found my activity! So tinanong ko siya kung mapapalitan pa ang 1.5 ko, sabi niya Oo daw, at binawi niya ang course card ko, so ayun, when I checked my account kanina, nagulat ako na makakita ng 4.0, sobrang tuwa na tears of Joy pa. Ayun. God is great! God is good!


So here are my grades for the First Trimester, SY 2007-2008

JAPALA1 4.0
LBYPHYF 4.0
INERSCI 3.0
RELSTRI 4.0
FILATMA 3.5
FILTRAN 3.5
FILARAP 3.0
ORIENT2 PASSED
expected GPA 3.5++

Struggle talaga ako noong first term. Grabe yun. Medyo yung mga prof kasi ay mas strict compared noong Third Term. Sobrang saya. At hindi ko hahayaang masayang ang mga paghihirap ko, to the level na talaga ang effort ko next term! I mean kung nag-eeffort ako ngayon, mas gagalingan ko pa next term, seryoso, lalo at may Thesis1!

Next term, Second Trimester 2007-2008, my third to the last term exclusive of Summer because they are including Summer Term on the Third term. My fear aside from Thesis1 are STAT101 and INTRECO because I am not good in numbers, but I will make the impossible possible, haha. Miracles do happen! Just keep on Believing! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos