Friday, June 22, 2007

Long Time No Post,.again :P

I haven't posted anything for the past few weeks. Sorry for that, I used to blog more often in multiply than in here because I used to access it more often. Hehe. Anyway, I'm currently in here in school, typing another entry for this not-so-updated blog. My day didn't start so right, being stucked in traffic was definitely no good, plus the fact that I only slepy for more or less 2-3 hours, imagine that, nakatayo pa ako sa bus! Crap! Anyway, ang good thing lang ay nakaabot ako sa first class ko. Super daming nangyari for the past few days pero I guess, next time ko na lang siya ilalagay dito kasi tinatamad na naman ako ngayon, I have to do finish pa my green and white requirements. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos