Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Back To this World

After 2 weeks, I'm back to blogger. I'm sorry for not updating this for quite some time, because I used to post my entries to my multiply.
This is quite a long update:

May 6:
Swimming at Jardin de Dasma.
My favorite part: Videoke! haha.

May 7:
Meeting. Danum officers on-call.

May 9:
Date with HS friends. We went to RC to get our yearbook (yeah, we've been waiting for that to come! now! the long wait is over! )
:"jana-joanne-vinci-tin-gaye-bry-ianna-raffy-jolo"
:rc-then mc do tagaytay
:sardinas moment, haha, sa car ni raffy

check my multiply for the pics (uh oh, album for contacts only :D)

okay so, bye for now. haha, I'm lazy to blog (again!) next time, I'll be good :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos