Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Hope that Soon is Now

how can you really mend a broken heart?
how can you go on without turning back?
I really do not know how to move on without looking back.I thought I can really get over him now. Yes, I've accepted that we'll never meant to be butwhat I do not understand is that I can't really forget everything about him. I thought I like this other guy, and, yes, but, I still can't erase him in my system. My friends used to dislike him now because of the story I told them. I've been hurt by his words and even by his sweetness, and I still can't understand why up to now, he still occupies a little space in my life. I don't regret meeting him and getting along with him even in a short span of time. I want to save the relationship we have - the friendship. At one point, he did show me how he can be a good friend,and at one point too, I somehow made a promise that I'll always be behind him. But now, confusion envelopes me. My friends knew I like this other guy but when I'm alone like now, I still think of **, and even the memories we once had. Why now? Why do the memories and the thoughts keep on coming back? I want to forget him, totally. Whenever I read stuff about him, I always find out how he still loves the girl. Even if he doesn't say, I know, how he loves the girl, for like two years now. And I guess, after more than 20,000,000 rotations of the earth, the girl will always be special to him, and even continue loving her. Sometimes, I want to hate myself for liking guys who can never make me feel appreciated. Sometimes, I think I'm stupid, and why can't I just be so insensitive, especially with him.
*sigh*
I hope soon, I will really be over him. I hope soon, the hurt will turn into happiness and contentment.I hope that "soon" is NOW.
I Just want to share this song I hear this morning:
How can you mend a broken heart..
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend this broken man (i'm a girl though)?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos