Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sooooo Loooong

I feel so tired, but at least I finished all the stuff I need to pass for this coming week.
I finished my FILMCRI story concept entitled ISANG ARAW SA BUHAY NI CHELSY, it was an 11-page story concept, although there was no really required number of pages. So, anyway, I got home at around 7:00 pm. We had this culminating thing for FWDANCE, we did TANGO and it was a crap! Gosh! We're all like guessing the steps, haha, after all my practical exams, ngayon pa ko nagloko. haha. after all the 4.0s in my practical quizzes.,okay,.so that was funny, imagine! I really didn't know how to dance, I don't like dancing! I'd rather perform 10 songs a day than memorize the steps for a dance.,well anyway,.I didn't know what kind of spirit dwelt on me that I got all 4.0s in my cha-cha-cha;tango and manila swing performances. Haha.
Anyway, seriously, I'd miss Vinci's frosh friends who also became my friend, I had funny moments with them.

IT'S CARMI'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! YEY! ZAGU AND SISIG ON MONDAY! HMMM

SCHED FOR NEXT WEEK:

APRIL 2:
ENGLTRI
editing of our avp
Carmi's treat
interview with Lark for Danum officership (Kenneth just told me this)

APRIL3:
FILMCRI (lesson; submission of story concept)
FILDUBS (presentation of final project)
LITERA2 (giving of papers, have nothing to do)
NO FILDIAS

APRIL 4:
ENGLTRI
I promise to bring my cam so we can do camwhoring. haha

aww. I'd miss Angie and Pequet and Jenn too, if she'd drop INTRECO

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos