Friday, February 02, 2007

For Him

Someday someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, I know someone's gonna be there

...I know, you don't really see my worth
....One day these tears, they will all run dry

What is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
Tell me now, tell me now, tell me why you're feeling this way
I hate to see you so down oh baby
IS it your heart,,ohh,,breaking all in pieces
Making you cry, making you feel blue
Is there anything that I can do?

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now baby?
And I'll do my best to make it better


Heto ka na naman, kumakatok sa king pintuan
Muling naghahanap ng makakausap
At heto naman ako, nakikinig sa mga kwento mong paulit ulit lang
Nagtitiis kahit nasasaktan

I tried to tell you, so many times
This feelings of mine
And it's not so easy
Letting you know
How I love you so
Complete me,,you complete me

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos