Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'd Miss Him

I’d miss him. I’d miss everything about him.
I was in senti mode since last week. I just couldn’t believe that the term had ended already. Today’s Tuesday exactly 9:40 a.m. our supposed GENDERS class. I remembered that during this time, J and I had already been sitting beside each other exchanging stories and answering questions of each other.

I’d miss you J!
I’d miss you to the nth time.

Sobrang senti mode to, I actually cried last week, coz I just couldn’t believe the term was through! I couldn’t grasp how third term would be without J. I like him so much and I just couldn’t resist the feeling of wanting him.

(this post has been created Dec. 12, 2006, 9:40 am but twas posted only today Dec 14, 2006)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos