Saturday, December 09, 2006

Con Ass

I bet you're tired hearing about Con Ass. I knew it long before it became the talk of the town. Well, last 3rd term, I had my POLIGOV, and Dr. Hofer told us about it, I couldn't understand it at first because I really didn't like talking about Politics coz I just get to hate some people who gets richer but couldn't do something better, I might sound diplomatic but I could barely say that this country wouldn't get any better if the people had no idea when to use their minds and hearts. I hope you did get what I mean.
My prof told us this saying: Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely (Lord Acton).
Well, still wonder why we have this society? Think about what Lord Acton said.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos