Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankies!

I want to express my deepest gratitude to the following:

JANN - for listening to my monotonous stories! I'm glad to be your friend! I'm happy to be your classmate again(next term!) Love Yah!

JENN- for enrolling me! I didn't know what to do if you didn't volunteer! I appreciate everything you did for me! I'm glad to be your friend! And I'm glad to be your classmate again! (next term) Love yah!

AJ - for the bonding moments, songs in your i-pod, cross enrollment, for being my constant companion! Go Philper!! Hehe, I hope Sir Unson will really be the prof! Go for 4.0!!!!

**** - for being my groupmate in GENDERS, for giving back the lost beam in my face! I thank you! A lot! If only I can turn back the hands of time,,.Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You really complete my day! I swear! Even if I have tons of papers to do, I cannot feel the stress because I know, I'll be seeing you every Tuesdays and Thursdays! Send me your paper so that I can help you more! =) I'll be missing you! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos