Saturday, November 11, 2006

I don't Know

I dont know.,

The term's about to end in 4-5 weeks time.


I like him, and I don't know what to do after this term.


I don't know if I'll still see him.


My friend, Jann, told me I'm falling for him. I don't know the answer, but I guess, not yet. I just came from a., I don't know how you call it.,

I'm getting attached to him. And I don't know what to do. I like him and I don't care if he likes someone else. If only I can tell him how much I'm thankful for having him, as a groupmate, as a classsmate, if only he will know my feelings, then he'll understand why I'm willing to help him.

Last night, I saw him..I wanted to tap his back and say 'hi', but I didn't. I left Greenhills without even saying something to him., without even doing something good to make the remaining meetings worth remembering. I guess, I just don't know how to deal with him.

I don't know
I don't know

I don't know
I don't know

I don't know
I don't know

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos