Friday, October 06, 2006

School. and TOmorrow

SCHOOL
MONDAY: As usual, mom woke me up @ around 5:15. She was in a hurry coz I might be late for class. She normally wakes me up @ around 5 am but she told me she fell asleep for a few minutes and didn't notice the time. Mom was really apologetic about it, and I was like complaining all over until I left home. Good thing, I was able to eat and fix myself so fast. I wasn't late. Hehe.
ALGE101: The quiz was postponed due to the suspension of classes. Hehe.
FILIPI3: We were kinda lazy, yep, all of us. Haha, and the projector didn't work so Sir used the laptop alone, gee! I couldn't read the content of the presentation because it was too small, coz sir only used the laptop to show the content.
LITERA1: We continued LANDSCAPE II of Carlos Angeles. Ohh, btw, Jann and I did a nice masterpiece. Hehe.
TUESDAY:
FILIPI2: We had our first long quiz.
GENDERS: We watched two documentaries about young gays. The documentaries were entitled: Baklita and Dalaginding.
HISTCIV: We discussed as usual. Hehe. Ohh, we had a quiz, hehe. Aldus, Richard and I were groupmates again for the quiz.
WEDNESDAY:
ALGE101: Watta quiz! Grrr. I hate it.
**no FILIPI3, instead, I went to LS to meet up with Lee. (She asked me to meet up with her coz of a certain thinggy., hehe.) Afterwards, I went to the lib, hehe, I looked for books that could help me with my HISTCIV.
LITERA1: We had a new lesson. Hehe. - BARTOLINA of Amado Hernandez
THURSDAY:
FILIPI2: Meeting with groupmates.
GENDERS: Haha, I've learned new words, I mean, new terms from our lesson about Homosexuality. We were laughing because of the new lessons. I mean, maybe, we were kinda schock to know about those things
tomboy means tomorrow, boy
bakla means babae, akala
other terms for gays: bading, badaf, dinglet, badinger-Z etc.
more to come wehen I downloaded the ppt presentation of that lesson.
HISTCIV: Nothing much happened.
OMG! I SAW HIM! HAHA! I WAS A LITTLE KILIG. HE'S STILL THE SAME HANDSOME GUY I KNEW. tehEE.
FRIDAY:
everything's still the same except for the fact that we presented something on our LITERA1 class. haha. Jill, Rache,Ange,Lourdes, Brian?Bryan? and I performed well, haha. Miss appreciated our effort. hehe.
** I got a new sim for free but I'm not using it. hehe. It's called ANIMO SIM. Oh yeah, hardcore. Haha. I love my school!

TOMORROW:
I'll be out again. Haaay. I'll be with JAMU tomorrow. Oh gossshh. I miss her so much.
We'll be going to Metropolitan Museum tom, it's located along Roxas BLVD. near Bangko Sentral. It's a must coz it's a requirement for my LITERA1 so Jamu has to bare with me.
After that, we'll have our lunch first before going to PETA, o Gosssh, I've been there just last July 22 to watch a play, and here I am again, we'll be watching another play. Haaay, LIFE IS C.L.A. ohh yeah.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos