Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Bravest Thing I've ever done



The bravest thing I've ever done is letting go.
Imagine how one can ever endure the pain. I never thought I'll be able to let go all by myself. I have cried so much but I realized he's not worthy of my tears, and that the situation really calls me to raise the white flag.

It's not easy to let go, who disagrees? The first thing you have to do is acceptance which I find really hard, more than anything else. It's hurting to accept things especially when you're helpless and you feel like you don't have anywhere to run to but to your own shell. I wonder why falling in love is as eay as ABC's but when you have to let go, it's the irony.

I fell in love with him, at the wrong time, at the wrong place, and maybe, he's the wrong person. I've kept my feelings for him all these time, but, I guess, evrything that took place and will take place are the things I only deserve to get. When I loved him, I accepted everything, including the consequences, I deserve the hurt, I deserve the pain, I deserve evrything including the misery, but I guess, when I let him go, I also let go of those things and feelings that I've mentioned. He's the second guy I've ever loved this way, and he's the second guy, who taught me so many things, especially - when LETTING GO.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos