Monday, May 15, 2006

The Promise, Backtrack, What else

THE LAST WEEK OF OUR VACATION:
wheew! summer is about to end for us, La Sallites. School starts on Monday! May 22. Pero ok lang. I'm bored already! I'm happy with my new sched! No long breaks! Hehe. at least I can rest after my classes.

THE PROMISE:
be a DL.
good grades (no grades lower than 2 or 2.5)

BACKTRACK:
I finished my 1st year without failing. I'm sooooooooo glad! Coz I thought I'd fail instudi!

WHAT ELSE:
joanah's in bora right now!
my dad has just called, he's in Brisbane, Australia
I just bought an internet card.
I'm planning to go to Rob tomorrow (to buy some stuffs)

hmmm, i'm getting lazy now! so, i guess, next time na lang.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos