Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh. yeah, The Term Has Ended

Yeah know, the line time really flies so fast is one fact I know. Who wouldn't agree? The term just passed by leaving me so tired and pissed, and worried I should say because of my INSTUDI. Even if Cha tells me so many times that I wouldn't fail INSTUDI there's this fear in me because in my entire years of studying, never in my life that I have a failing grade in my CARD.I wish Dr. de Castro will give me a grade in my book review because if not, I don't know how to celebrate my birthday on the 18th which is the day after my course card distribution.

***LEave NostALgia for a MOment***

I'm still surprised with my 4.0 grade in PE, imagine me? In my entire life, I didn't know how to swim, and it's only here in La Salle where I was forced and eventually learned (even a little), still I didn't became a good swimmer, but at least I learned in my little way.
Oh, speaking of swimming, me,and my groupmates: jackie,mae,sara,jill,nica,pat, and kaymee placed first in our synchro. Wooow. Hehe. Hardwork does pay! It's true!!
I got 2.0 in my crithin, I know it's not high nor too low, it's like hanging in the middle but it's fine with me because my quizzes were not really good, I didn't even expect I'd do better on our last quiz which was the most crucial part of teh subject.
Oh, I forgot, a week (I THINK?!!!)already passed but I forgot to blog this thing about my INTROSO. Sir Garcia told me to act in front of my classmates during the recitation thingy. He wanted me to justify my answer to that ROLE PLAY, and I was like, hesitant at first, hello?!!! who wouldn't be, a lot of boys in front of you?! Yeah, boys because I was in an end section in my INTROSO, I couldn't do anything, I was in front and with no other option?! I did it, my classmates were laughing, I was like, GOSH, it's only now that I did it again, after the FILIPINO things with MAAM LUCHIE way back highschool.And because of my acting stuff, Sir Garcia remembered me, haha, why only now?the term has come to its closing.

****I'M THANKFUL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY TERM MEMORABLE****
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU FOR THE SMILES..C=, FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE, FOR being my FRIEND,although the term has come to an end, our friendship will stay, ryt? See you around GUYS!!!!!!

CRITHIN: MAR, MYLO,
INTROSO: NADZ, MYLO ,MY GROUPMATES: RENAN&ARVIN,MY INTROSO CLASSMATES(thanks for making me laugh. hahahahahaha)
ENGLTWO:TEL
INSTUDI: CHA ,JOEY
KASPIL: AJ , RACHEL, IDA ,CZAEN GWEN , MY GROUPMATES: KRIS,JAIME,CHARLES (btw, jaime, see you sa ARTAPRE AND INTPHIL, HEHE)
POLIGOV: YVES AND JENNY
PE: MAE ,NICA,JACKIE,SARA ,KAYMEE,JILL,PAT AND JAN

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos