Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 24, 2006

There comes friday, I left the house before 7:00 a.m., DepEd announced that classes of elementary and highschool students were suspended due to the i don't know if the matter was with the EDSA revolution anniversary or with that coup thing. There, my story went on like this. I thought I'd be late for my first class so what I did was I ride the first bus to pass by I patiently stood inside until the bus reached MIA road, when I had the chance to sit, I checked my phone, Mar texted me "NO SCHOOL" and then I was like asking her, "HOW DID YOU KNOW", I texted Nadz coz I know her classes starts at 7:00 am she replied "WALA", so I went down at Baclaran, I passed by the Church, I prayed for a while and then I rode the bus again. On my way home, I saw on tv that CHED suspended the classes. CHED was in-charge for the College level.

At home, I watched the tv for a while then I just stayed in front of my pc for the next hours.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos