Sunday, January 15, 2006

What I want To have on my Kikay Kit

It's only last year where I've learned how to really put some beauty stuffs on my face, (aLthough I used to put powder and lip gloss when I'm still in high school). MAybe, that's the effect on being at an all girls school for a sem. hehe.

Before, I don't know how to use an eyelash curler, honestly, I'm so afraid of using it coz I used to think that my eyelash will be cut afterwards. But now, I'm really enjoying using it coz people get to notice that I have beautiful lashes. Hehe! (kapal)

It's Jho who taught me how to put blush-on. Hehe! But now, I don't use my cheek tint coz I want to buy a new one.

Anyway, these are the things that I want to buy.
These are the kikay stuffs that I want to have.

1. eyelash curler (REVLON)
2. Waterproof mascara (Maybelline)
3. Blush on (REVLON)
4. Lipgloss (any imported brand)
5. eye shadow (any brand will do)
6. new foam for my VMV face powder

hehe, seems like I need to save a lot coz they are quite expensive. But I realy want them coz I have a sensitive skin. hehe. I just hope, I can save a lot before Lian's debut (she already gave me the invitation!)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos