Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's Easy to Move On When You've Accepted It

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone
An hour to like someone
A day to love someone
But It takes a lifetime to forget someone
I somewhat disagree to that quote. I believe it takes a short time sometimes when we like someone or eventually love someone, but it is not really a lifetime before you have moved on. In the sense of moving on, acceptance is the best way to still live life after our hearts got broken.
That's what I felt when I fell in love with ******** that was just this year, to be exact, I started to love him last January, but I like him already for about a year already. When I loved him, I felt like my own world stopped and transported me to his world. I accepted everything about him. Although I've said I don't like guys who have vices, when it comes to him, there was always an exemption.
A lot of things happened.
I loved him and I don't know how to regain my sanity. Recently, it came to a point wherein I have no room to carry the pain and I'm so suffocated with the hurt so what I did was, I cried hard to release the burden I have inside. I talked to God and it seemed that at that point, I learned how to accept things and because of that acceptance, I have learned to move on baby step by baby step. Now, I have known how to live life without his words - and most especially, without him.
It's really easy to move on when we know how to accept things. I did everything I could, but I guess, it's fate's way to keep us apart, after all, it's still fate who would bring us back together, if we were meant for each other.
WHEN I LOVED HIM
I FELT LIKE MY OWN WORLD STOPPED
AND TRANSPORTED ME TO HIS WORLD

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos