Sunday, December 25, 2005

Especially For You




Bringing smiles despite your frowns
is what I like to do
Comforting You in times of your sadness
is a proof that I'll always be here for you
Love is simply the reason
why God put me up in a journey called life with you.

WISHES, DREAMS AND MIRACLES

(this poem was made for my com arts activity during the first sem)

When I was a kid

I always think that dreams were just dreams

Wishes were just wishes

Miracles were plain miracles

When I grew up

I learned how to make my dreams come true

I just belived in the power of my dreams

And looked upon my shining star

I realized that wishes happen

If we only work hard

If we only know how to trust ourselves

If we only know that God rewards our good deeds

At present, I believe that miracles were not magic powers

Miracles were blessings given to us by our Lord

I'm now certain that the miracles in my life were:

My family, friends, and my very self

I could say that I am nature's greatest miracle because:

I conquered the obstacles given by the past

I know how to enjoy the present

And I could look forward to see the future's optimistic light

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks to all who greeted me. Every moment I have with you guys makes me feel like a kid again. I want to Grow old with you. Thank You for making me feel special each and every day. Though we're apart in the matter of distance, I will always keep you. For friendship lives, stays, and survives no matter how far apart we are from each other. I love you All.!!!!




BEING PART OF YOUR LIVES IS WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos