Friday, December 30, 2005

Dear Diary


I was just afraid that one day he'd know my feelings then later on leave me out of nowhere. I was so afraid of losing him. He was so dear to me, he was so important. I can't afford to be a total stranger to him. He knew who I was. He knew the pain I've gone through. I didn't mean to feel this way. I was actually keeping myself from liking him. I did it but it was only recently that my feelings for him went back for a reason that I couldn't understand. I was so frail. I couldn't keep my feelings! I was damn stupid for feeling this, it was like putting another heartache in me. I knew I wasn't in love at the moment but I knew, sooner or later, this feeling would be another pain, another hurt, end eventually tears. I was so afraid of loving another person, because I wasn't ready to be hurt again. I kept asking God for him not to know my feelings because I couldn't really handle it. I like him. He was so important to the extent that I didn't know.



P.S.
I found some qoutes from the net that really melted melted my heart. I could somehow relate to these quotes I found.

"i tried to give my heart to you i tried to make it last, but its hard to give your heart when its stuck in the past"

If you love something, let it go.If it comes back, it's yours.If it doesn't, it never was.


(quotes from: www.best-love-poems.com/love)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos