Saturday, November 12, 2005

Two Ironical Letters

I. Billet-doux

"You enchanted my simplicity
You enveloped me with your optimism
You taught me how to love unselfishly
You swallowed my pride
I have loved you so much
I want to be with you for always"

Hey there! It's been a while since I last saw you
I did miss your smile, your friendliness, your humility, and your happy encouraging lines
But above all, I miss you, I miss everything about you
I love you
I loved you
I'll be loving you again and again
I want to share everything I have with you
This is not an ordinary feeling
For you made my ordinary life...extraordinary


II. Goodbye to You


"I want to say goodbye to someone I never had
I'm letting my tears to fall for someone
who was never mine
I want to say I love you before I end my last
cry for that one extra important person
in my life"

I didn't think that I'll be loving you someday
I just woke up one day, wishing to be beside you
I kept my feelings for the fear that you may hide
I loved you
You didn't feel the same
You ignored me all the way
Goodbye to you!
The curtain is down
My life has to move on
I give up, I surrender, you never became mine
So there's no room for me to stay
You love someone else...not me
You're hurting because of someone else
And for that, I'm hurting too
I have to leave you all behind despite your pain
Because the pain you have inside will never be healed...by me

1 comments:

Howard on 11:47 AM said...

Direct Line for Communication
I wrote the other day about how the band Harvey Danger opened up a direct line of communication to their audience.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos