Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Past And Present

I went back to my team mates after finishing my gibberish editorial. We were waiting for the others to come when I saw him. I was enchanted by the spark on his face. Infatuation and admiration inchoated inside. I forgot the futile editorial that I did. I felt like my real world transported me to the other dimension. My eyes were glued on him.
That happened years ago.
AT PRESENT:
He left me with countless memories that melted my heart. I couldn't keep myself from smiling. I even turn nostalgic everytime I reminisce. Although I didn't know how to revive the 'link' that we once had, he would still be that one precious guy I know.
I thought the numerous boundaries that we had in between could stop me from keeping him and would lead me to dismissing him but I was completely wrong to think of it.
My resistance on him was weak, or better say, I was weak when he's around.
I loved him once, but now, I love him again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos