Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Looking Back: An October Calendar

OCTOBER 1: Finals sa P.E.
Aeromarathon
We didn't win.
3: Report in Psychology about Adaptive and Maladaptive bEhavior. (w/ jho)
I saw Roselee at Mc Donald's Taft. We had a short talk.
4:Ms. Dorado (my Bio prof) announced that there would be an exemption on our finals. Students who got an A- to A during the midterm would be exempted on the finals. Luckily, I was one of those who got an A (hindi ko pinagmamayabang!)during the midterm. It was also our last Bio Meeting.
I didn't attend my Com Arts Class. I decided to go home at around 11:00 a.m. because I still have to review my very long Theo lecture and my computer lessons as well.
5:Finals: Computer
Theology
Last meeting w/ Ms. Capuno (my Com Arts prof)
6:No classes. Supposedly, I'd be going to RP Ermita but I don't have a companion and besides, I don't want to look stupid. Haha! I went to Rob Imus instead, to buy some stuffs that I need for my Com Arts portfolio.
I had my toes cleaned.
I finished my portfolio.
I watched UAAP. I saw the victory of FEU over La Salle. So Sad! I'm on the archers' side. But then, Arwind Santos was undeniably great. He deserved to be the MVP.
7: My mom's birthday.
Pao, Jho and I went to G4. Pao treated us out for lunch.
We went back to school for the Living Rosary.
Jona and I accompanied Khukay at Starbucks because she'd be meeting her La Sallian friend who was currently taking up Communication Arts.
9: I reviewed my Com Arts Lec and a little Psych lec.
10: I went to school to pass my Psych homework.
Jona and I went to Starbucks to have some Mocha Frap.
I reviewed my Com Arts Lec again and some Psych lec.
11:I reviewed my Psych Manual from morning till the evening. Ang sakit na nga ng ulo ko nung gabi.
I added some arts (nyaks!)on my portfolio.
I slept ata around 12:00
12:Finals: Com Arts
13: Psych Finals.
Jho gave me a letter. The content of her letter was a little gloomy.
14: Don't have classes anymore.
Jamu,Joanah, Marge and I headed to Rob. Place Manila to shop for clothes and other things.
I arrived home at 9:00. My mom din't scold me, hehe, My uwi ako e!
15: I got my PE class card.
21:Class Card distribution.
25: Ira's birthday.
26: My mom and I went to Baclaran for the novena. We later on went to SM Bacoor to buy some stuffs that we's send to our Canada-based relatives.
27: My HS friends and I visited RC (my HS alma mater).
SO happy!
It was fun!
It was like bringing back the good old times we had there!
28: I went to my derma for my monthly check-up.
29: Grandma's birthday!
Jolo's birthday.
30:Reminiscing October Memories that happened years ago.

1 comments:

Andrey on 10:40 AM said...

Turning the tables
In Reading the Google Tea Leaves , Tristan Louis has sorted competitive search offerings into handy tables that clarify the playing field, such as it is .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos