Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I just want to make it Clear

MY blog maybe 'magulo' to some because some of my blogs contained letting go and letting in. I just want to make it clear na there were two people involved. Letting go, (hopefully) was meant for mr. someone important. Letting in,(again) was meant for mr. someone in the past. At this point, I was on my way to letting him go, but it seemed that I had a hard time doing it. Letting in - 'ewan ko ba, bahala na.'

I hope, no one would judge me by saying 'namamangka sa dalawang ilog', it's just that there were things 'na mahirap i-explain, at mahirap gawin'. Anyway, single 'ako'. 'Wala naman akong commitment sa dalawang guys.'

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos