Sunday, October 23, 2005

Multiple Questions

Why did you not give me a chance to be with you even for a while? Why did you leave me without even saying goodbye? I have loved you all the way, but you didn't tell me you couldn't stay. I have guaranteed you my friendship but why didn't you guarantee me with yours? I have written your name inside mine but why did you not write mine inside yours? I felt like I was betrayed when you ignored me. I never thought you'd hurt me so bad. I never imagined how your angelic face would turn down my inner beauty and innocent looks. What caused me so much pain was when I could no longer defend you to my friends. They have seen how much I cried out loud because of you.

(i intend not to put here the last sentence for a certain reason!)

***
nga pala kanina, nagpaburn uli ako ng cd! so! eon! this part is not related na to the title!

1 comments:

Seva Alieva on 5:19 PM said...

Social Verbs
Social verbs in online gaming are gestures that do not change the meaning of a object.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos