Friday, September 09, 2005

Songs that MAke My hEaRT Sink ***part 1

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

1a: Especially for you
I wanna let you know what I was going through
All the time we were apart I thought of you

You were in my heart
My love never changed
I still feel the same

1b: Especially for you
I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too
And if dreams were wings, you know
I would have flown to you
To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that I'm next to you

1c: No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I've got to say
It's all because of you

CHORUS: And now we're back together, together
I wanna show you my heart is oh so true
And all the love I have is Especially for you

2: Especially for you
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How I'm certain that our love was meant to be
You changed my life
You showed me the way
And now that I'm next to you

I've waited long enough to find you
I wanna put all the hurt behind you Oh,
And I wanna bring out all the love inside you, Oh

CHORUS

You were in my heart
My love never changed

1c: CHORUS: (repeat & fade)

TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS

Why is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
(Tell me now)2x
Tell me why you're feelin' this way
I hate to see you so down, oh baby!
Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry And makin' you feel blue Is there anythin' that I can do
CHORUS: Why don't you tell me where it hurts now,
baby And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away
Where are all those tears coming from
Why are they falling?
somebody, somebody, somebody left your heart in the cold
You just need somebody to hold on,
baby (Give me a chance) To put back all the pieces
Take hold of your heart
Make it just like new
There's so many things that I can do
Chorus
(Instrumental) Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry makin' you feel blue
Is there anythin' that I can do
CHORUS:
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me baby Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh, and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away

I WILL TAKE YOU FOREVER

I was a man who always played around in love
so quick to take
but so afraid to give enough.
But now
I've found the one
and heaven will only know
what only my eyes can say and time can't take away.
I was a girl who trusted no one with my heart
and the dreams that young girls dream were just vanishing in the
dark.
But now
I've found the one
and heaven will only know
what only my eyes can say
they say -
That I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.
And I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else but you
anyone else but you.
Now my touch belongs to you and I will always be your best friend
now my secrets are safe with you and the magic will never end.
Now you are the one
and heaven will only know
what only our eyes can say
they say -
That I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.
And I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else but you
anyone else but you
anyone else but you.
That I will take you forever
...
That I will take you forever
...
That I will take you forever


I was a man who always played around in love
so quick to take
but so afraid to give enough.
But now
I've found the one
and heaven will only know
what only my eyes can say and time can't take away.
I was a girl who trusted no one with my heart
and the dreams that young girls dream were just vanishing in the
dark.
But now
I've found the one
and heaven will only know
what only my eyes can say
they say -
That I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.
And I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else but you
anyone else but you.
Now my touch belongs to you and I will always be your best friend
now my secrets are safe with you and the magic will never end.
Now you are the one
and heaven will only know
what only our eyes can say
they say -
That I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.
And I will take you forever
and there will never be anyone else but you
anyone else but you
anyone else but you.
That I will take you forever
...
That I will take you forever
...
That I will take you forever

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos