Sunday, September 25, 2005

Breath Taking GAME: DLSU vs ADMU

WEEE! DLSU won against its rival ADMU. I thought they will not win coz lamang ang ADMU nung 2nd qtr by 3 points. OMG! DLSU will advance for the finals.WEEpI! Breath taking yung game! Actually, I'm keeping my fingers crossed whenever the ball is on DLSU. I'm not a La Sallian though I really love seeing them playing! HAha! Alam mo yun, talagang mag-chi-cheer ako for them. Parang mas may pakialam pa ko sa UAAP kesa sa WNCAA wherein naglalaro ang SSC. eniweiz, i've been cheering for DLSU since High school.bakit ba?

I think I saw Rico Maierhofer last Monday. I'm not really sure if he siya nga yun. The guy that I saw really looks like him, so I presume, He is Rico Maierhofer, jersey no.10. Tama ba?! Wehihi!Honestly, I'm really wanting to see Joseph Yeo, he looks good after niyang magpagupit. Haay, ang sarap niyang titigan pag naglalaro, Plus points whenever nakakashoot siya! Haaay! Highest pointer pa! 28 points! GO JOSEPH YEO!
By the way,DLSU will be playing against FEU, hay nako! ang galing pa naman ni Arwind. basta, sana mac champion ulit DLSU!
ANIMO LA SALLE!

1 comments:

tandysmith74356019 on 5:38 PM said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos