Friday, August 26, 2005

here I am

what is that sad look in your eyes
why are you crying
did somebody, somebody, somebody left your heart in the cold
you just need somebody to hold on baby
is it your heart, ooh, that's breaking all in pieces
making you cry
making you feel blue
is there anything that i can do?

well, that's from the song "tell me where it hurts". it's my song for mr. someone important, hmmmp, i really hate it whenever i admit to myself that i'm really liking him. so sad!

what adds to my insanity is my B grade in Psych! waaa! it's only 3.00. eniweiz, there's still the finals! strive hard pare!

well, for more info with ms., feeling beautiful etc.etc. just look at my multiply account coz, i'm going to log out already coz my father might call olready.


next time!this would be longer!pramiz!

2 comments:

raw food diet dude on 8:28 PM said...

Storied Iraq soldier recuperating
Erik Kurilla, right, and an Iraqi interpreter questioned Iraqi men in a trucking yard while ... Although not well-known, Kurilla - the highest ranking soldier from the Fort Lewis-based Stryker Brigade to be seriously wounded in battle - has a dedicated following on the Internet.
Hi, found your blog and I think it is quite interesting. I also site kind of similar to yours. You can visit my antioxidants related site if you like. I wrote just over 100 free articles related to antioxidants, raw food diets, antioxidants, detox and body cleansing.

Pet Dog News on 8:32 PM said...

Blogging Baby Time Warp: Our best stories from one year ago
I posted yesterday about a woman who asked my boyfriend to become her sperm donor, and it seems that last year, sperm donation was all the rage, too.
Nice blog

you might be interested in my pet training site

Keep up the good work

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos