Sunday, June 12, 2005

back 2 skUL

our 4day orientation ended last Thursday! I'm so glad that I already have friends! It really feels good to know that there will be persons who can really be with you anytime. School will start on Tuesday, June 14, I'm now ready to wear my new uniform, an a-line skirt with the blouse tucked in.
During the 4-day orientation, i always text my friend vinci, wala lang, i'm just looking for my h.s. friends, super saya kasi talaga nilang kasama, esp, sa malls. eon, hindi kami magkatagpo. i told him before kasi na susunduin ko siya sa skul nia ofr some reasons, since st.scho and la salle are magkalapit lang naman! but eniweiz, there will always be the what we call 'next time'
i went to my h.s. alma mater last friday. i was wid jamu, ang saya, sobra, it's really nice to reminisce the things that we did there, sobra, naalala ko kung paano ko nag-grow not physically ha, dun sa school na yun! we had some talks with our former teachers, nagkwentuhan kmi nina ranjel, shared our thoughts, thoughts of the past, the present and the future. We also had the chance to talk with Father Bubot, eon, he explained to us that may digital scoreboard na sa gym namin, so sad, di namin siya napakinabangan. well eniweiz, i enjoyed my entire stay at rogationist college. sobra, dun ko nakita yung mga taong worth keeping 4ever., and siyempre, i'm sure, sa school ko ngayon, worth keeping din yung mga newly found friends.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos